Many times you see a beautiful scene and of course you snap a picture!
The result is often far from being the magical scene you carry in your head.
Our eyes are very adaptive and they are also more sensitive to intensity than
color. It is estimated that our eye can see over a dynamic range of nearly 24
f-stops while a digital camera can capture a dynamic range around 6 to 9
f-stops. The High Dynamic Range Imaging is a set of techniques that has been
developed nearly 20 years ago to overcome the limitations of electronic
devices by combining multiple exposures into one great looking image.
A HDR photography can be created by taking few photos with different
exposure, then combining them in the software into a high dynamic file.
The last thing is to tone-map the HDR image so we can see it in our screen,
print it, post it on the web and enjoy. We created our software to be very
enjoyable, fast and straight forward. No fiddling with incomprehensible
parameters. And as it is common for Mediachance products we added many
cool new inventions that you may not have seen yet in any other package.
- Easy to understand software with super fast preview
- Powerful Auto-Aligning, Manual or Auto-Assist Aligning of images with an
innovative Pin Warping that can correct all types of misalignment, including
camera roll, pitch or yaw
- Anti-ghosting mask that can completely eliminate ghosting of moving objects
- Various tone mapping procedures that can create a whole range of images -
from smooth photographic tone mapping to very dramatic images
- Load and save HDR files
- Works with most RAW camera formats
- Support for 360 Panoramic images
- Batch Processing to add images to queue and then process them all at once
- Live HDR preview during various steps, you can see tonemapped image
preview even before you create HDR
- Dynamic Photo HDR has already few very interesting build-in filters for Orton
Effect or to create eye-catching B/W photos.
- You can use new Pseudo-HDR process on a single 8-bit source
- Our new real-time Light Tuner will let you change the Tone-Mapped effect and
see the feedback result immediately as you move the Light Orb, without any
- You can create fine-tuned Black and White shots with the B/W channel Mixer
- More cool effects such as Vignette or Mysterious light.
- Color Correction using Kelvin parameters with preview table.
- Match Color will allow you to match your new tonemapped image to any other photo or painting.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]