Kepada Semua Orang Komuniti Member:
Sila ambil perhatian, emel seperti yang tertera di bawah adalah suatu penipuan. Kamu dinasihatkan supaya mengabaikan dan menghapuskannya.
From: CIMB Clicks [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 8:34 AM
Subject: CIMB Bank - Important Message
Dear CIMB Bank2u customer,
This is your official notification that your account has been Limited. We recently reviewed your credit card and it seems that you are using the same credit card for 2 accounts. As you can read in our User Agreement ( section 5.11 ) opening multiple accounts is strictly forbidden. You are now requested to provide information relevant to your account. CIMB Clicks will investigate the matter promptly and if the investigation is in your favor, we will restore your account.. If you fail to complete the verification in the next 24 hours your account will be suspended.
Here's how to get started:
1. Log in to CIMB Clicks online account (click here).
2. You must request for TAC online via CIMB Clicks - your TAC will be sent via SMS to the mobile phone number you registered at the ATM. ( you can find the request TAC button in the left menu of your account ).
3. Logout from your account and close the browser.
4. When you have received the TAC (Transaction Authorization Code) on your mobile phone, Log in to our secured verification server and submit the requested information(Account user ID, password and TAC).CLICK HERE to go on our secured server.
5. Please allow 48 hours for processing.
Please comply and thanks for understanding.
2009 CIMB Bank2u